Can homecare help you?
- Have you or your loved one been diagnosed with Heart Failure, Heart Disease, Stroke, Diabetes, COPD, Chronic Respiratory Problems, Cancer, Alzheimer’s Disease, Dementia, or Confusion?
- In the last 3 month, have you or your loved one experienced a serious illness, hospitalization, joint replacement, falls, dizziness, loss of balance, difficulty swallowing, depression, shortness of breath, decline in endurance and activity?
- In the last 3 months, has your or your loved one’s doctor prescribed Coumadin (Warfarin), insulin, an oral diabetic medication, pain medication, IV medication, or oxygen?
- Do you or your loved one have any difficulty keeping track of medicines or taking medicines correctly?
- Do you or your loved one have any difficulty bathing, getting dressed, preparing food, or doing things around the house?
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, VNA of Maryland Home Health Care may be beneficial for you and/or your loved one.